Home » Terms of service

Terms of service

Civil Connections terms of Service for purchases and payments through our website:

 Payments and security

Civil Connections Community Foundation (CCCF) receive payment with Dankort, eDankort, Visa/Dankort, Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Mastercard Debit, Eurocard, Maestro, JCB, Diners and American Express.

Civil Connections Community Foundation (CCCF) use Stripe for payment, which is widely accredited for global transactions, and encrypts all your card information with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. This means that unauthorized persons cannot read your card number or other information during the transaction.

Our model at Civil Connections Community Foundation (CCCF) is lean, saving you from supporting unnecessary overhead costs – kept to a maximum of 15% of donations. We emphasize impact at the heart of your support thus working directly with recipient communities that we ensure to deliver the remaining 85% to.

Registration of information

Entered information in connection with any membership registration or donation is stored for 5 years in connection with the organization’s accounts. The information is not passed on to third parties and is of course treated in the strictest confidence, cf. the Personal Data Act.

Right of withdrawal

Under normal circumstances, there is no right of withdrawal on charitable donations.

VAT

No VAT is charged on donations.

Complaints

Complaints about errors/problems regarding donations can be made by contacting Civil Connections Community Foundation (CCCF), Tagensvej 109a. St.Tv, 2200 Copenhagen N, membership@civilconnections.org or info@civilconnections.org, Tel. +45 26 91 84 39.

Subscription payments

Subscription payments include fixed monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual donations. In addition to the above terms and conditions, the following applies to subscription payments.

Receipts

Each time a new amount is deducted from the card number you have registered for your automatic payment; you will automatically receive an email with a receipt.

Change/renewal of card number

If the card number is changed, you will automatically receive an e-mail informing you that the most recent payment could not be made. And if you still wish to support Civil Connections Community Foundation’s (CCCF) work, then you will then need to sign up for the automatic payment again.

Unsubscribe or Cancel

If you wish to cancel a subscription, simply login into your member account and unsubscribe/cancel. Otherwise, please write to membership@civilconnections.org or info@civilconnections.org for help with this. The cancellation must take place no later than the day before the payment takes place.

Cardholder’s liability and liability relationship

Your subscription purchase is binding from the moment we receive your first deposit. The cardholder is obliged to pay the full amount for the entire selected period and subsequent subscription withdrawals, unless the subscription has been terminated in the meantime, cf. the above rules for termination.

Thank you for your support to our work and mission.